- Five-year market outlook: key industry trends, opportunities and challenges for the industry
- Digital trends: overview of disruptive technologies driving innovation and competitiveness
- Leveraging data & analytics to make deeply informed and transparent decisions
- Assessment of the legal and compliance landscape
- Supply chain security: building robustness across the end-to-end network
- Cost reduction/containment methodologies
- Skills development in the digital age
- A defined blueprint for your 2020 supply chain strategy
- Clear guidance on where to channel your supply chain investment for the next twelve months
- Ideas on how you can manage your supply chain with maximum cost effectiveness and efficiency
- New VP-level contacts from the most renowned resources companies in Australia
- A network of leading solution providers driving innovation in the Australian resources supply chain & procurement space
- First-hand insight into the latest technologies and trends
- Oil & Gas Explorers & Producers (midstream & downstream)
- Mining Companies (underground & surface)
- Oil, Gas & Mining Equipment Providers
- Oilfield Services Companies
- EPC Companies
- VPs/Heads/Directors/Managers of:
- Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Sourcing
- VPs/Heads/Directors/Managers of:
- Inventory Management
Supply Chain & Procurement in Resources Australia
Countdown to Supply Chain & Procurement in Resources Australia
Australia’s mining, oil & gas (resources) sectors continue to respond to declining commodity prices in a high cost environment with companies striving to reduce capital investment and find new, innovative ways to remain competitive.
The supply chain responds through a shift towards cost containment and a quest to seek new opportunities in innovation and competitiveness.
Supply Chain & Procurement in Resources Australia is the first of its kind in Australia and the ONLY event addressing the supply chain & procurement challenges unique to the resources sector. This 2-day event will showcase 25+ speakers sharing best practice strategies, industry-specific use cases and market-leading strategies shaping the current supply chain & procurement function.
Companies across Australia remain focused on delivering long term projects with a short-term focus on restructuring their supply chain infrastructure to respond to cost-cutting measures. Attend this event to hear how supply chain & procurement industry leaders are streamlining processes, increasing efficiency and achieving business value.
This event is the only platform you’ll learn about the key trends and best practices to build the Australian resources supply chain of the future. Over two days, attendees will network, discuss and hear about the cutting-edge strategies shaping the current market.
Energy Conference Network has several years of experience delivering knowledge exchange and networking for the energy industry. In addition to producing globally renowned conferences in the oil and gas supply chain space, we have an established footprint delivering first-class emerging technology conferences in the USA, Canada, Europe & Australia.
Supply Chain and Procurement in Resources Australia is your opportunity to meet and learn from the movers and shakers driving the Australian resources industry.
Topics to be addressed include:
Our promise to you: Attend and you will walk away with:
Our delegates and partners include attendees from the following:
Who Should Attend?
Attending companies will include:
Any ASCI Member attending the Supply Chain & Procurement in Resources Australia conference can redeem 10 points of Continuous Professional Development (CPD) from ASCI to go towards their Registration or Certification maintenance.
Any ASCI Member registering for the Supply Chain & Procurement in Resources Australia conference can benefit from a 20% discount on registration, contact us for more information.
Australasian Supply Chain Institute is transitioning to be the Professional Accreditation Body for Supply Chain Management in Australia. Our purpose is to "Professionalise Supply Chain Management" by delivering a framework for industry-wide standards and consistency.
ASCI is partnering with Energy Conference Network because we would like to better service members in the resources sector and give them access to ASCI’s Professional Accreditation Scheme. ECN is a natural fit for ASCI with synergies and provisions servicing procurement managers all over the world.
The Supply Chain & Procurement in Resources Australia is the first of its kind and we are proud to be the endorsement partners, awarding the two-day event with 10 continuous professional development points towards registration or certification maintenance.